Dakota Rose

Dakota Rose
I'm Just Being MySlef

Tuesday 26 July 2011

I Love You

Okay baby boy. I know that you hacked my old blog. I know it's you. And hell yeah, i feel like crying at the same time i feel like you're taking care of me. Why? Idk, mybe it's just a dumb feeling of mine. Gosh, why can't I think? When we will end this stupid fight. We didnt even talk for 2 weeks. And it hurts me a lot. And when I opened your page on FB, i saw many girls flirting with you, but i settle down my whole feelings. At night, when i saw i pic on my lappy, i feel so sad and i started to crying. I dont wanna be a girl that have a broken heart on her own bf. Jess. You always said that 'I'll take care of you until i die'. But, where's your promises? In your cute butt? Ahah. I didnt mean to make you pissed off. I'm just telling the truth. I'm feel so down. And when boys started to flirt with me, you going to be like this Incredible Hulk. Ahah. So, jerk! Btw, baby boo, i love so much :) Thanks for the memories Baby boo <3

3 comments:

  1. just be calm yeahh pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i know, i dont wanna talk to him unless he started it first :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. okayy! good girl ! u can do it ! i believe on u !

    ReplyDelete