Dakota Rose

Dakota Rose
I'm Just Being MySlef

Tuesday 26 July 2011

My sister Amber Sykes a.k.a Kiki Kannibal

How are you sissy? I miss you damn much. You know what, i've been abuse in here (NYC). Gosh, if you're here, you probably going to calm me down and settle my problem one by one. Dontcha? So, how's Andy? Is he fine? I kept thinking of him. Hehehe. I called mom many times and didnt answer my phone call. And, mybe she dont want to see my face anymore. Sissy? Why dont you email me or call me or fb-ing with me? Are you mad at me too? haha. hellz yeah. I just wanna know bout Andy, that's all. I hope you guys have a good time together :D I wish i could be there too. But, you know i have works to do. Urghh, gdbye Kiki Kannibal. Have a good time. Miss you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment