Dakota Rose

Dakota Rose
I'm Just Being MySlef

Thursday 28 July 2011

Cody Hart And Cleo Sykes

I miss you so much. And hey, i did call you bout 30 minutes ago. You seek for forgiveness and you're hoping that we can end this stupid fight and i forgive you. It's because i love you so much. 5/15/2011 is our perfect day and that date is our love symbol date. Awhhh. It's so romantic right? Hehehe. This picture reminds me of your birthday. Amber, Oli, Andy, Winter, Taylor, Jared and many more hit your house :D And, you started to dance and i followed you. Do i have to tell that? Nahhh, not that necessary. And, you said you love me so much and then you try to take care of me and you're scared that i walk away and heyy, i wouldnt do that. Pinky Promise for you, baby boy. I dont blame you, i'm just blaming myself. And, forget bout the Andy things, i'm just like..um..thinking that.. FORGET BOUT IT~ The most important thing is, i love you so much and i hope our relationship will be long-lasting. *fingercross* I love this picture. Look at that big hole on your ears. It's so cute and you made that because i wanna too :D thanks, baby <3 And, all i want to say is 'DONT BREAK MY HEART ANYMORE AND  LET'S MEET ASAP. I love you and i would to be your wife. Hehehe. kiddin' , Cody Hart :*

3 comments:

  1. wowww! it was soooooo romantic ! u make me miss with my baby boy too la sissy !! *thumbs up !
    now, i heard a good news from you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sis, just go for him if you feel like that. you guys have a great potential to be together back ^^ ily, sissy <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh yeaa. HAHA. i hve it with him before :) btw, ily too ! <3

    ReplyDelete