Dakota Rose

Dakota Rose
I'm Just Being MySlef

Thursday 28 July 2011

Oliver Sykes

Hell yeah baby. Many bloger said that ima bitch. They just being jealous because i still have my love ones that support me all the time. LOL. Btw, you guys said that you wanna see winter(my sissy) which is Oliver's howt lil mama. Okay, i'll show you later. This picture is so not Winter. It's me and Oliver. Btw, hubbys and bunnys, i'm not with him anymore. I'm with this Emo King. His name is Cody Jason Hart. But, i dont think that our relationship will long-lasting. Huhh~ Dayummm. Why do i put this picture? IDK! It's so not fair right? Okay, hater, okay. I'll put my sister picture with this Oliver. Gosh, anymore human being. Uhhh. Okay? My sister name is Winter Caroline Sykes. Real name. So, just back off. He's already taken bitch. Forget bout your feelings toward this cute lil guy. Cute?! o.O Okay, admitted. <3 haha. Okay, haters and lovers. Bye2 :*

No comments:

Post a Comment