Dakota Rose

Dakota Rose
I'm Just Being MySlef

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Waiting and Waiting

Oliver? Bahaha. Sorry, Mr.Sykes. You're just my ex boyfie but i remember this pic. haha. when you and i webcammie that night. We couldnt sleep, and we decided to barge in an old mansion. It's predy scary C: so, how's BMTH? is everything fine? wahaa~ Btw, Oliver, i feel so down lately this. I dont feel like eating, sleeping or hanging out like those days. I've lost my true love. It's all Cody's fault. :') I miss this guy (Andy Six) you him right? i left him because of you. LOL ==' forget bout that stupid old story. And, last night thanks for calling me. I do appreciate it. Thanks for being my doctor love baby. And, one more thing, take care of my sissy (Winter)! dont make her cry like cody did to me. ok? promise me *pinking promise* I love you guys, byebye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment